Tuesday 5 April 2016

Handmade Party Decor now available from Stamp.Craft.Love!

Everyday I'm tasselin'! - just like the song from LMFAO!   I was recently asked to make a tassel garland and a flag banner for a baby shower in Toronto. I was ecstatic and immediately said yes!  I picked up most of my supplies from the Creative Bag warehouse in Toronto, Ontario. And after the first time trying it - BAM! So pretty! I could't help but share them with you all.  Price List will be posted soon!! Oh and check out this baby shower keepsake she wanted...isn't it super cute?!





It's a beautiful day today! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :)
Don't forget to Stamp.Craft.Love.

Fay xo




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love them Fay and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Kat!! I enjoyed making them :)

    ReplyDelete