Thursday 19 November 2015

Free Shipping* and Enter to Win!

Thank you everyone!
I have received a great response to my new stamping, crafting and social blog and I am so glad to see that a lot of you share my love of crafting. For this reason, I would like to cover shipping costs for everyone!! (Value of $9.95 or 10% of orders over $100). *FREE SHIPPING is only open to Ottawa Area customers as I will deliver them personally smile emoticon All orders will arrive well before Christmas!!!
So place an order to me through email, text, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from now until 11:59 EST on November 30, 2015. Browse my product site, or download a PDF copy off my site. Or I can mail you one!
AND
Orders over $30 excluding tax (including orders outside the Ottawa area) will be entered to win a Stamp.Craft.Love package!! The package includes a handmade journal (similar to the one shown below), a matching Note Card set as well as a Stamping' Up Journaling Pen (both not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment